.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sad News


Spending the Holiday with granny at Florida last year.

we got a call earlier today from Philippines saying that my grandma had passed away. She's been sick for months now, and the sad part was that she was only there for a short vacation. 
We were all so surprised about this devastating news. 

it's very hard to lose someone you're really close to, i still remember when she would yell at me for little things. It's sad that I won't see her around anymore... *sniff* 

R.I.P Lola Inday ... 
i love you and we will all miss you very much!

PS: i made a make up tutorial earlier today but my eyes were so puffy and was just not in the mood, so i don't think i'll be putting that up..i'll redo it i promise.

i just gotta be with my mom and help her out through this tough time.

:(


No comments:

Post a Comment