.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fashion Blog


Forever21 Fashion Blog

i must admit, i get a lot of my inspiration from this website.
its chic, trendy, and girly so i adore it<3


click here to get this look.

this is basically my everyday look :) lately i've been diggin' beanie hats and i want more to match my outfits! scarf, sweater, beanie hats, boots and i'm out the door!! lol




click here to get this look.

I would totally rock this outfit :) super cute and girly, i am seriously lovin' purple for this fall. my fave eyeshadow at the moment? shadowy lady! yes gorgeous fall color i love it!


UPDATE:

thanks so much for all of your support, my family is coping well slowly but surely, i wish i could go home for her funeral though :(

i miss her...

XOXO, Aubrey<33



No comments:

Post a Comment