.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Wednesday, November 26, 2008

50,000+ SUBSCRIBERS!!



HITS 50,000+ SUBSCRIBERS TODAY!!!

I'm still speechless and in awe! this is incredible, you guys have no idea how amazing this feels. I thank you all so sooo freakin' much for your support and kind words. I really don't know what to say..but thank you! to those other guru's who had inspired me to make my own videos... thank you, to the  companies who shared their products to me to share with you all...i say thank you, and of course my lovely viewers!!! without you guys I wouldn't be the girl I am now.. I've learned so much from you all, from all the feedbacks and the positive criticism, its the greatest gift you've all given to me.. so i thank you once again.



GOLDS & GREENS




FACE:
Studio Fix Powder NC40
Gold Spill MSF

EYES:
HIP Paint in Lofty
Facefront - Bee Incredible
Facefront - Julie's Revenge
Facefront - Shock Tart
Facefront - Skinny Dipper
Facefront - Meramint
Jadeye Fluidline
Richground Fluidline
Shishem Lashes

LIPS:
NYX B52 Round Lipstick
MAC Underage Lipglass

NAILPOLISH:
OPI Tickets to Paradise


XOXO, Aubrey<33


No comments:

Post a Comment