.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Current MAC Collection - Nov '08


[enlarge photos by clicking on them]

lippies and such... they're so purttyyy! 

Shadesticks, Mascara, & Brow Set

Beauty powders and blushes! my favesss

MSF's and powders.. gotta love the msf :)

quads and trios ..they're so pretty!

Palettes...not much, but good enough for me :)

Paintpots and Fluidlines...

Mineralized Shadows, my new loves! 
play on plums not pictured cos it was taken by mi madre! hehe
i love her.

pigments... they grewww!

everyday mask :)

brushes and perfume :)

you never really realize how much make up you have until you lay them all around and camwhore errrythanngg! 
lol.

anyway, hope you guys don't take this the wrong way, calling it "bragging" but this has been requested many many times... and here I am sharing my obsession with you guys!

XOXO, Aubrey<33

No comments:

Post a Comment