.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Sunday, November 16, 2008

Circle Lenses




Here i'm using GEO ANGEL COLOR - BROWN
i like this type of circle lense because they make my eyes 
look more defined and gives it a subtle color!

anyway, here's where you can order the lenses, 
the girl was nice enough to quickly respond 
to my questions, just for you guys!


1. where can I order? 
is my website with the catalogue, 
email to order is x_kosmo_x@hotmail.com

2. how can I order? 
Email x_kosmo_x@hotmail.com ^^

 Things I'll need in each order:
a. Design of lense being ordered
b. How many pairs of each design
c. Prescription/degree of each lense
d. Address(also to help calculate shipping)

3. how much are a pair of contacts? 
US$14/pair

4. what colors does it come in?
Black/Green/Violet/Blue/Brown/Grey, 
actually the entire catalogue is on my website~

5. how much is shipping?
 Dependent on the country of origin.
For first pair of lense:
US$5 for North/South America
US$4 for Europe/Australia
US$3 for Asia
For the pairs of lenses after that in same order, via combined shipping,
its US$1/per extra pair

To make it clearer to understand, lets say you ordered 4 pairs from me.
Shipping you'll need to pay me is US$5 + US$1x 3 = US$8 ^^

6. where is it coming from shipping wise?
 Shipping from Korea to Singapore(my house) and then via registered mail to buyer's house. EMS available upon request(and payment:D)

7. and do you have proof of authentication 
Attached certs of authent. ask me for it.

8. do you give out discounts?
Yes I do, for larger orders
5 pairs-US$13.50
10 pairs- US$13
20 pairs- US$12

9. How long does it last for?
maximum up to 1 year. wearable for around 8-9 hours a day.
*personally i would change mine every 3-4 months 
or when its uncomfortable to wear*



I warn you though, make sure you contact your optometrist first before trying out contacts. make sure you know what your doing to your precious eyes.

read this..for more helpful tips and tricks on how to properly use contacts!

XOXO, Aubrey<33


No comments:

Post a Comment