.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Sunday, November 9, 2008

New York Trip



a man sitting in front of ground zero. 
they were laughing when they took this picture, 
i don't know what's so funny about it. lol

Tiffany :) that store is bigger than the one close to my house.. lol

stupid car and bus blocked the view!! UGH!!

my mommy and I in TimeSquare

beautiful lights!

New York was absolutely beautiful (: so different from Virginia that's for sure, it kind of reminded me of a better version of D.C. well nevermind, I like D.C. it's cleaner and less crowded. 

My trip to NYC was great except for the fact that it was raining all day, we only had 8 hours to roam around, my shoes and socks were soaked all day, i spent most of my money on umbrellas, didn't get to go to MAC Pro and was dead tired from all the walking. The good thing was I got really pretty pashmina's for $4 each! i should've gotten more, but they were rushing me and could not think straight.. bleh! I rode the subway, went to the largest macy's, and ate at dallas bbq in timesquare! 

next time i go there i'm gonna watch the broadway shows, go to maddam tussauds museum, get a closer look at the ground zero museum, go clubbing, and get crunk!! haha ofcourse i'm gonna have to wait til i turn 21, which is next year!! hopefully my mother would provide the hotel rooms for my friends and I. anyway, that's it enjoy the pics.

XOXO, Aubrey<33

No comments:

Post a Comment