.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Sunday, November 30, 2008

MAC 109 Brush




HOLY COW!!! this brush is freakin' A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! let me say it again...amaaaaaaazing! so you all know the stippling brush or 187 gives the "airbrush look" for your foundation right? well baby i found  the real airbrush look! the 187 got nothing on this baby! i have the stippling brush from coastal scents and i've been using it since i started making videos, yes it gives me an even application of foundation, and yes one pump of foundation is enough, but let me tell you, i still get streaks with the stippling brush, specially in the crevices of my face, like around the nose area, between the brows, and my eye area. since the stippling brush is too fluffy to maneuver around those areas, it leaves nasty looking streaks.. it made me think that maybe my skin is too dry but no ladies! meet the brush 109! this baby gets in every single corner and buffs the hell outta your foundation... i seriously kept looking at my face in the mirror that friday night i went on a dinner with friends.. it looked sooo flawless! anyway, this is becoming too long of a post.. so i shall make a video on the foundation application with the 109 brush :)

Facefront: Smokey Green


my new too faced shadow insurance.. I'm liking it so far :)

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Facefront Mad Money (lid)
Facefront Oi Sailor (outer crease)
MAC Vanilla e/s (highlight)
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
Urban Decay Zero Liner

found this picture of kelly in my camera... she's so silly :P

XOXO, Aubrey<33

No comments:

Post a Comment