.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Wednesday, October 29, 2008

TAG! I'M IT :)


Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important thin
gs/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

WHO TAGGED ME?

http://laalaaonline.blogspot.com/

http://hiswifeyy.blogspot.com

http://sofeeahh.blogspot.com


as requested, a pic of me and my monkey pooh!! 
our little road trip to the mountains!

1. My boyfriend and I met over three years ago while i was working part time at best buy. He's a little over 8 years older than me. YEAH! shocker right?! yes i love him very much! before we started dating, he was there as a good friend when i was having problems with my ex.

He's really the best boyfriend ever! i mean he has his PMS-ing days but he really is amazing :)when we fight its almost my fault majority of the time. He's got so much wisdom, I seriously belive that we complete each other and i love him!

2. In High School, i was a co-captain in my dance team.i love to dance specially hip-hop, i had a video in one of our performances but lost it! bleh. i was also in chorus, and i'm sure you all know i play the violin. music is a big part of my life seriously, it makes my day brighter and its proven that it makes you smarter! :P

3. I started driving when i was 9 years old, in Philippines we had a big SUV, need i tell you it's manual? yeah i think i was the youngest driver in the world! WOOT! thanks to my dad for his patience and braveness-ish!
now? automatic all the way baby! haha

4. I'm a big fan of Mariah Carey, when i was little i had her very first album on a tape! yeah old school right? but ever since i have been a big fan up until now!

5. I'm a sucker for technology! who isn't right? i mean im not saying i'm tech-savvy but everytime something comes out, like the very first time Ipods, i was the first one to get it! YEAH I'M COOL :)

6. When I get nervous, i pick on my cuticle til it bleeds! ew! but seriously, i have a high tolerance for pain. also, when i get nervous, i shake my legs a lot sway them side to side, or pick on my dry lips til it bleeds..eww. so yea!

I'M TAGGING:

hope you guys enjoyed this boring post!
love you all, thanks so much for keeping up!
XOXO, Aubrey<3

No comments:

Post a Comment