.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, October 17, 2008

MY PRIZES FROM MISS PINK!!!

my prize from pink's contest came today! oh mah gahh! that was soo fast, i was about to leave for work and the fed ex dude wont stop ringin' the doorbell, i'm like who the hell is this thing from?..haha then i opened it and saw the can-can mag :) it was heaven!! i love it..i think it was the fastest time i opened a packaging in less than 30 seconds! im telling ya it felt like christmas :)
my sister kelly helping me pose with my prizes :) oops! she got cut off.

those shishem lashes are freakin' gorgeous! LOVES IT

MANDOM = LOVE

"WHOAA.. THAT GIRL IS HOT...!" *DROOLS*


I got a copy of my pikcha too! :) with pink's touch, ofcourse!

thank you miss pink! I can't thank you enough.

mwah mwah mwahh!

XOXO, Aubrey<33

No comments:

Post a Comment