.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fall Look: Shadowy Lady Quad

Eye-of-the-Day

soft ochre paint pot

apply all over the lid.

Gesso e/s with a big brush

apply all over the lid.

Sushi flower e/s with a big blending brush

sweep lightly across above the crease area.

smudged violet e/s with another blending brush.

blend all over the crease.

Shadowy lady e/s with the same brush.

blending color only on the outer corner of the lid.

Lightfall e/s with a big brush.

sweep across the browbone blending out the harshline.

deep truth e/s with a pencil brush.

apply on the lower lash line focusing the color on the outer corners.

VOILA! should look like this :)


UPDATE: So I was browsing MAC online to look at my order status for manish arora, it turned out i was missing some information and my shipment got delayed!! UGHH now i have to wait 2 more days...FREAAKKKK!! blah.
 
edit- okay nevermind i checked the location as to where my package is coming from, and guess where it is? easton, md! yeah baby its like 3 hours away from me so i'll be getting my black box tomorrow!! WOOHOOOOO<3

----------

so i entered another contest from sugarloot.com and i know its embarassing to say its for the HOTTEST GIRL contest, but im trying to win that $200 MAC gift card yo! that's  a lot. help a sister out and vote for me :) make sure you "SHARE ENTRY" post me anywhere. hehe i need to get atleast 300 votes. thank u lovers<3

CLICK THE LINK, RATE, SHARE ENTRY!

XOXO, Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment