.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Fave Liquid Liner!

After realizing that I ran out of my Prestige Liner, I ran to CVS to get me some new ones, but then I came across this super cool eyeliner :) I don't know why I never tried it before, but after purchasing it, I went home, took off all my make up and effortlessly applied this amazing eyeliner...

Ladies, I present to you my new amazing liquid liner. 

...


LOREAL'S LINEUR INTENSE 
LIQUID LINER in CARBON BLACK

it has a very long-sturdy felt tip applicator, as seen on the picture below.
you can literally draw anything with this.. hearts, smiley faces, anything!!
  with my prestige liner, I had to pull my lids to make a straight line 
but with this baby, I said goodbye wrinkles-in-the-future! =) hehe 
I didn't do any pulling with this one whatsoever.. its freakin' amazing!

Also, my prestige would fade at the wing by the end of the day, but this one
seem to last all day, so I am very happy with my purchase.

so if you ever run out of your liquid liner, 
be sure to check this out at your local drugstore. 
trust me its worth the $8 bucks you pay!

GOODBYE PRESTIGE LINER  =(
T'was a good five or more years with you...

R.I.P.


XOXO, Aubrey<33

No comments:

Post a Comment