.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Saturday, January 24, 2009

Friday Night Makeovers!


friday afternoon I had an appointment to get my wisdom tooth taken out, so I wasnt really planning on coming out cos of the pain and such, so my dear friends decided to take the party at my place... how sweet right? we did makeovers, karaoke, ate spaghetti, and watch a late night movie.

anyway, here are my lovely friends Nicole(left) and Sorina(middle) 
 :) arent they adorable??


MEET SORINA! 
she wanted a more natural looking make up so I moisturized her face with Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizer and applied clinique foundation all over her face, then So Ceylon MSF to contour and give her a natural glow.
for the eyes, i used MAC Shale all over the lid, then MAC Sketch on the outer corners, very light subtle application , for highlight I used the usual MAC Vanilla, then with MAC Engraved Powerpoint pencil smudged along her upper and lower lash lines. finally, for her lips I used NYX Thalia lipstick with a little bit of Cargo's Soho lipgloss.n

...in the end, her skin looks more even and flawless with a subtle glow :)
oh and i did her nails too! china glaze spontaneous with white tips.


MEET NIKKI!
Nicole wanted a smokey fierce look with flawless skin, so I started off with moisturizer with Clinique's Foundation, then applied NC30 MAC Concealer for her undereye cirle, i set her make up with MSF Natural in Medium Dark. For her eyes, i used MAC Texture on the crease, MAC Sketch on the lid, NARS Night Breed as eyeliner, and MAC Rose Blanc as highlight. for the cheeks I used So Ceylon MSF with Spaced Out blush, for the lips I used NYX Thalia with Cargo Soho lipgloss.

...after the makeover, her skin looks more flawless with the right amount of smokey fierceness in her eyes. she loved it she didn't wanna take it off :)



Have a wonderful weekend lovers!!
XOXO, Aubrey<33


No comments:

Post a Comment