.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Monday, December 15, 2008

TAGGED!


Rules: once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (“you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you.


1. i have a 28 year old brother with a 20 year old wife...mind you my bf is 28 and i'm 20...weird huh? oh and they have two babies now :) i love em to death!!!

2. I drive a 2000 JEEP cherokee in gray and named her cherry :) cos she's cool like me!

3. I came to US when I was 12 and got here starting in 7th grade...horrible experience I tell you!

4. I like to eat my food extra hot to the point where it burns and sizzlessss... I LURRVE IT!

5. I'm obsessed with the SIMS, i can play that game all day long.... no joke i've done it!

6. I was awarded Miss United Nations(miss puerto rico) when i was in grade school, one trophy for best talent, one for best float, and a big one for the title! YAYY!! :) i made mommy proud.

7. I was a co-captain of my dance team in highschool for two years and I quit because they made our dance team into a pom-squad.. bleh!

8. I am always late for anything and everything.. guhhh i hate it! i always used to get written up at work.. bleh!

9. I prefer dark chocolate cos its healthier and not too sweet :)

10. I love learning about the human anatomy and medical terms, its like a whole new language itself!!

11. OMG, how can i forget!!! i looooooove looove loove root beer!!!! omg, i can drink that all day long for real!

12. I love baking, its probably one of my hobbies that I got from my uncle. now, everytime there's an event, my friends would ask me to bake something..lol

13. the very first make-up video i saw on youtube was verdge but she deleted her videos :(

14. holy crap! i can't think of anymore random facts....errmmm oh ok, pretty obvious but i love make up and fashion??!! yea?

15. I am an internet freak! eversince i got my very first computer, i had all the blogs out ther from xanga, to wordpress to friendster, to myspace, to facebook, now blogspot!! i guess you can say i'm html savvy also! i used to make layouts for people on myspace.. true nerd indeed!

16. I am somewhat a claustrophobic, i hate closed-spaces..

FINALLY! jeezz...
now i'm tagging anyone who wants to do this video cos I got to go back to studying.

love you all! mwahh!
XOXO, Aubrey<33

No comments:

Post a Comment