.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What I'm using right now Tag!!

What I'm using right now Tag!!

Tag taken from Lollipop26 and the Yummy Mummy's blogs!


HAIR

Shampoo - CIBU Shang Hai Volumizing Shampoo

Conditioner - CIBU Shang Hai Volumizing Conditioner

Hair Mask - Neutrogena moisture deep recovery mask (smells heavenly!!)

Styling Products - CIBU heat protectant, Shang Hai Root Booster, and Thickening paste (since i got a super funky hairstyle now, gotta use the paste! lol)



BODY

Body Wash - Olay Body Wash (great for winter season)

Body Moisturizer - i have all sorts.

Anti Perspirent - i always use Secret...

Fake Tan - like im not tan enough right?

FACE

Makeup Remover - baby wipes and Mandom for oily skin (this stuff works wonders! it feels like water on your skin)

Cleanser - Philosophy's Purity Made Simple Cleanser (i'm definitely getting the full size bottle of this, its great for sensitive skin!)

Exfoliator - St. Ives Apricot Scrub (smells delicious and works wonders!)

Mask - Queen Helene's Mint Julepe Mask (feels great on my skin)



MAKEUP

Primer - MAC Prep&Prime Skin Visage (doesnt really do anything for me)

Foundation - MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC37 (i'm pale right now and my skin has gotten so used to this foundation, i just can't replace it with anything else or I break out!)

Concealer - MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer NC30 ( so smooth, i use my 188 to blend over my dark circles)

Powder - i tend to use my beauty powders, specially heatherette's alpha girl, lately i've been using the HK ones.


Blush - MAC Spaced out, Pink Swoon, Fun&Games, Nars Orgasm&Deepthroat

Bronzer - MAC So Ceylon MSF or NARS Laguna (its really too bad i'm allergic to this stuff, its too good! i use it anyway.)

Highlighter - i don't use highlighters anymore because its makes me look weird with my tan complexion.

Eyebase - Too Faced Shadow Insurance, for now..my heart stays with UDPP =)

Eyeshadow - MAC Shale, Sketch, Vanilla

Eyeliner - Loreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner.. LOVE!!

Curler - Shu Uemura lash curler, good stuff!

Mascara - Covergirl's Lash Blast (i need to try the shimmer one! it looks cool)

Lipstick - MAC Bare Slimshine (use this every single day! even my clients love it!) and MAC Cremesheen Shygirl (really pretty nude-pink)

Gloss - MAC HK She loves candy and my pink Dazzleglass!! (forgot the name..LOL)

Nail Varnish - China Glaze Spontaneous and OPI Lincoln after Dark?!

If anyone hasn't already done this Tag I Tag you,
look forward to reading them!


XOXO,

Aubrey<33

No comments:

Post a Comment