.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Review: Philosophy Purity


Philosophy Purity Cleanser

Product: 5 out of 5
Packaging: 4 out of 5
Quality: 5 out of 5
Overall: 4.5 out of 5
Would I buy again? DEFINITELY YES!
Where to buy: sephora.com, philosophy.com, QVC.com
Price: 
3 oz. - $10
8 oz. - $20
16 oz. - $32
24 oz. - $40

PROS:

- dissolves dirt and makeup while deep cleaning pores
- gentle cleanser great for sensitive skin and for all skin types
- removes stubborn lash glue almost instantly
- leaves your skin baby soft
- evens out skintone
- light clean scent

CONS:

- the packaging is horrible! a pump would be nice?! right..?
- feels really milky 
- scent can be bothersome 


Overall? 

I absolutely love this cleanser, I recieved a 30ml sample from Sephora and never stopped using it since then. It's been approximately two months now and so far, I am loving this cleanser, it takes off my makeup feeling fresh and clean, plus it evens out my skin tone and made me look glowy! 
I have read many reviews on this product and there are over a thousand of them on Sephora's website...I guess this stuff really work wonders! so guess what? I bought the 16oz of Purity cleanser with the 16oz. Microdelivery exfoliating wash at QVC for $55 bucks! WOOHOO!! im so excited cos i only have 3 uses left on my little sample.

go to your nearest sephora and get a sample of this baby :) you won't regret it!
credits to nessasarymakeup.com for doing cool reviews, 
so I did the same format as she does.

XOXO, Aubrey<33

No comments:

Post a Comment