.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to School






School is starting in less than 8 hours and im typing away in my blog, haha i love it! i was thinking of making a tutorial on my look but i don't think im gonna have time to do all that, cos im not getting up early. lol

anyway, i will update later on how school went. 
maybe a tutorial after school!!?! :) yayy


***UPDATED***

first day of school was absolutely exciting!! :) i'm so glad i know at least one person in two of my classes i had today! i'm so happy! im not gonna be the lonely girl sitting in the corner, lol. anyway i was wearing my NARS cactus flower cream blush today, and seriously it did not budge! i was wearing it for more than 8 hours and it stayed on my cheeks the whole time! it kinda faded but unlike mac blushes this stays! 

im gonna have to go to sephora tomorrow to get me some more nars blush! this will definitely suit all you tan ladies out there! NC40 and up..this is definitely the color for ya'll<3

XOXO, Aubrey<33

No comments:

Post a Comment