.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, July 3, 2009

resort 2010 Proenza Schouler

Proenza Schouler always can make different kind of sexy style than others do.
F/W 08 was the best collection of theirs in my list.
They won The Designer of the Year in CFDA.
I am kinda shocked seeing the new collection.
They used to put some sparkling things on their clothes. I like the way they make reinvntional rock n' roll style. They refused to do that stuff this season.
I am afraid it's too much like Philip Lim..


It's cool. I love the layered skirt(or trunks?)







It goes back to what they did before, still love it, hah!


The left is too much like Chloe material and cutting.
The right is a little creepy, please left coloured piece to Emilio Pucci.


This is really annoying me, why do you need to made your SHOES like Louis Vuitton did before?!
You are famous for your shoes, aren't you?


ss09 Louis Vuitton's SCARY AFRICAN SHOES


Wisdom as they are, they capture two different kind of creepy Louis Vuitton spirit into one. LOl

I am wondering, when I could buy A#9 by them. There is still no even one bookstore import them....


Picture sources:
style.com
yuukiavenue.com
colette

No comments:

Post a Comment