.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Tuesday, July 7, 2009

HCFW09 Christian Dior

John Galliano is brilliant, for his such dramatic cutting and powerful intriguing colourings. Christian Dior's haute couture always catch people's eyes. The theme they prepared always fabulous. This season still got flower and salons in 17th both in '50s.
The cuttings are not fresh at all. But match up is another huge things. Though I'm kinda bored of these classic Galliano's cutting, it's true that couture things are devine for their everlasting. The cutting this season reminds me of the huge and fantastic FW haute couture in 2005. The difference is finantial that time is much better.
I love the way Dior handles the lace part this season. Not that naked, but still got something "erotica". I'm not sure if its really something that John want to capture. But with this, Dior becomes whole again.

My favorite piece this season. Not that kind of classic cutting, but very delicated.
Maryna becomes a goddess, hah!


I love the way this dress being layered up. Really another defination of 17th again.




Please, Galliano, DO NOT let the bommbie things come up again. It's been way too much. I'm bored!




It's ridiculous, Dior is not Versace, DON'T put TOO MANY skills in making cloth EVER.
Poor Natasha


I have to say some old things. It's amazing. New Galliano cutting


It's funny. I doubt with it if glove things would be pop in fall and winter this year?


picture sources:
style.com
gettyimage

No comments:

Post a Comment