.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Sunday, May 17, 2009

May 16th Meet & Greet

finally got to meet these lovely ladies!!
waiting in front of sephora :)

then we decided to get some coffee at starbucks :)
thanks jenn! (Cibu17)

finally got to play with some goodies at sephora.

Lisa saying something about a good product...(Lisasz09)
props to my bestie kristiene for snapping these pics for us.

Nat and mel :)

they didnt have the stila convertible that i wanted to get. :(

...pose!

Jenn giving out Cibu goodies!! :) thank u jenn!!

waiting outside of California Pizza Kitchen... 

Miss KC :) aint she cute?!

the group minus jenn :(

yummy salad :)

...after lunch my bestie and I stopped by the MAC store across the mall and got some foundation for a prom appointment I had the same day. I got in there and got out, I felt so bad cos i didnt get to say bye to my lovely youtubers.. :( sorry girls!!!

I had so much fun with you girls, thanks so much!!
we need to do this again :)


moving on... meet vivian :) the prom queen!!
she wanted a nice smokey eye and a nude lip.



No comments:

Post a Comment