.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Thursday, December 17, 2009

On the Street....Garance in LA, Los Angeles

Garance and I stopped over in LA on the way back from Australia.

The light here is incredible. Garance has been filming with her 5D like crazy.

Eating breakfast outside on a patio in the middle of December is something I could get use to quickly.

Book Soup is a great bookshop. Almost too many great book in one place and I can only carry a few more pounds in my suitcase. I did buy the new Paolo Roversi book Studio there, what a great book.

Opening Ceremony is really dominating the fashion scene here. No other store has nearly the edit and variety of collections that they offer.

So this leads me to painful question. What happened to Fred Segal?
I see they've dropped Dries Van Noten but picked-up Amber Valetta's new collection...interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment