.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, January 28, 2011

Who will be the Black Panther? I have a few Suggestions



Since the news about the Black Panther movie hit the streets, I'm been thinking about who will be King T'Challa.

So here are my picks.
                                                                 Isaiah Mustafa

                                                                 J. August Richards


                                                                  Leonard Roberts

                                                                   Anthony Mackie

                                                                       Derek Luke


                                                                Mehcad Brooks


I'll stop there because this is getting hot... Okay, but these are my picks. Are there more?

No comments:

Post a Comment