.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Friday, December 31, 2010

My 'Life' Review of 2010

This year has been interesting in so many ways. It was a good year, but it also was an eye opening time as well.

So here is a review of my life in 2010.

I traveled a lot this year for both work and fun. While I enjoyed myself, I was a bit tired of traveling. Not trying to sound spoiled, but flying out 7 times this year was enough.

I lost 2 good friends this year. One was like a little brother to me and the other held a deep part of my heart. It was really tough to lose my friends, I felt guilty that I didn't talk with them enough. But I hope they are in a better place.

My partner became Musical Director at his job, which was a pretty big deal.

We also met his family in the rural parts of PA. That was real special, real special.

I decided to get back into fashion. I was just wearing business clothes at work and slum clothes at home. So I took some money and increased my wardrobe. We won't talk about the number of jeans I have or the brand names of those jeans.

Continuing the shallowness, my obsession with Louis Vuitton took a huge turn. I gained 2 more editions to my LV collection.

My job gave me a bit of challenge (in a good way). I took on additional roles, which was rewarding and crazy at the same time.

I took another screenwriting class! I completed a feature film script that landed me another A and more confidence in my work.

LGBT politics start to bother me. It was hard staying positive, especially when most folks were becoming doubtful. But I had to stand my ground and keep hope alive. I had to remember that this is a long battle, so I had to keep my head on straight.

I returned to Kentucky for my college Homecoming. It was a blast! I haven't seen many of my classmates for years. Plus, I got see my old crew, the FAM. It was a great reminder of where I came from.

The blog gained many new readers. I'm always floored that y'all keep coming back for more. I will try to keep it real in 2011.

I had my wisdom teeth taken out and it was NOT fun. In 2011, BRACES!

I am now (this just happened recently) the VP of the Jordan Rustin Coalition.

I'm also amazed and thrilled to read many of your posts and stories. Although I have little to say, I greatly enjoy your blogs.

So that's it for me. I'm looking forward for 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment