.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Monday, December 27, 2010

My Review: Black Swan


Black Swan was a superb flick. I was possessed by the images, the torture and power of self doubt and ability. Many folks didn't get it, but I did, the life of a perfectionist, coupled with the internal darkness took a life of its own.

Although it's been weeks since I seen this, I thought I'll give you my quick, vague review.
  • Natalie Portman was stunning as Nina, the tortured perfectionist dancer, who wants the lead role of the Swan Princess.
  • The music and feel of the movie fits perfectly to the story.
  • Nina's mind was eerie as she struggled to discover herself; it's epic to watch her slowly crack.
  • Mila Kunis was very good as the 'bad girl'.
  • Winona Ryder's role spoke in volumes.
  • The creation of the Black Swan was a slow hot burn, applaud this style of storytelling.
  • Watching Barbara Hershey as the mother was grand. She played this role to the T.
  • The pace of the movie was nice, not too slow or too fast.
  • The transformation dance scene was priceless.
  • This was a creative person's movie. Many folks didn't get it, but if you read comics or like psycho-thrillers, this is your movie.
  • This was one of the best movie of the year.
Please see this movie! I love this MOVIE!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment