.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Saturday, June 19, 2010

Jelena Jankovic Top Pictures

WITH her humanitarian work and Hollywood ambitions, Jelena Jankovic could draw parallels with Angelina Jolie of the bee-stung lips.

When this is put to her, Jankovic momentarily agrees, but points out she identifies more with the woman who played the call-girl in Pretty Woman.

"Yeah," Jankovic said. "But actually my favourite one is Julia Roberts."

With Jankovic's hearty giggles and the big toothy smile, there are similarities with Roberts.

Becoming a glamorous film star is an ambition of the world No. 3, who has already been offered a bit part in a Serbian sitcom.

A respected Serbian film director also called her up recently to offer her a role, to which Jankovic responded: "Are you kidding?" He wasn't and now she's starting to take the acting thing more seriously.

"I want to do some acting classes so I can do some of the work," Jankovic said. "Because people say I'm really talented and I have a good sense of humour. They say I have charisma. They say I am good in front of the camera.

"I would love to do something like that in the future. But obviously tennis is my No. 1 priority."

Tired and still struggling with injury, Jankovic worked hard to defeat France's Virginie Razzano 6-2, 4-6, 6-1 and advance to the fourth round of the Australian Open yesterday.

Jelena Jankovic
Jelena Jankovic
Jelena Jankovic
Jelena Jankovic
Jelena Jankovic

No comments:

Post a Comment