.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Get paid To Promote 
at any Location





Monday, March 14, 2011

People love my hair: Aditya Roy Kapoor


One thing people notice about you

People love my hair and so do I. My hairstyle has been the same since my college days. I never thought of changing it, as girls got attracted to me only because of my hair.

Did you always want to be an actor?

It was not always something that I wanted to do, but I did always have an inclination towards cinema. When I was in college I wanted to become a VJ, which I eventually did become. It was fun and easy as I just had to be myself. Then I got lucky and landed a small role in London Dreams and I haven’t looked back since.

Your all-time favourite movie?

It has to be Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar. I have watched it more than 10 times and still roll on the floor with laughter whenever I watch it again.

Things you didn’t know about Aditya …

I love strumming the guitar and even played in a band in college.

I love travelling and recently too a trip to Hawaii.

I don’t smoke, but have a habit of collecting matchboxes.

I am a sports addict and my favourite sport is football.

No comments:

Post a Comment